FORZ®Filler is a mineral substance that is released during thermal recycling and that can be used as a filler in the concrete and cement industry.
FORZ®Filler can serve as an alternative to pulverized coal fly ash, ground limestone and silica dust.
- The properties of FORZ®Filler are recorded in a declaration of performance / CE declaration of conformity in accordance with NEN-En 12620 'additive material for concrete'.
- The CROW committee for the acceptance of the filler under the BRL 1804 started in September 2021.
- Mineral dust with grain size mostly <63 µm
- Contributes to improving the properties of concrete
- In concrete products such as paving material (e.g. paving stones and edge beams), FORZ®Filler can lead to 25% cement reduction
- As an alternative to primary filler in concrete products
- As a filler in composite binders with FORZ®HRB (Hydraulic Road Binder), used as a cement replacement in cement-bound foundations, which meet the requirements of BRL 9322
- Innovations for use in sand-lime brick, aerated concrete and screeds
Delivery and transportation options
- Continuous production, delivery from stock
- Assistance and support for administrative processes, ensuring smooth order fulfillment
- Trial batches possible
- Own weighbridge and loading facilities
- Easily accessible by road and waterway on the Hollands Diep