We offer FORZ®Sand lots with a grain size range of 0-4, which meets the requirements of industrial class soil. This carefully processed material can be used in large infrastructural projects as an alternative to industrial class primary sand.
FORZ®Sand is available in two variations with similar physical properties:
- FORZ®Sand-T, produced from thermally cleaned soil and
- FORZ®Sand-E, produced from extractively cleaned soil
FORZ®Sand-T can be used as sand for sand beds and sand for embankments, while FORZ®Sand-E can also be used as drainage sand and street sand.
BRL7500 with protocol 7510 and BRL9335-2 for sand, under the industrial qualification class and the requirements for use in large-scale soil applications, in accordance with the Dutch Soil Quality Decree [Besluit Bodemkwaliteit].
- Environmentally-conscious: replaces high percentages of primary sand
- Can be used for sand beds or embankments
- Both FORZ®Sand types can be used in road construction and large infrastructural projects, such as large-scale soil applications, bridges, roads, tunnels, noise barriers, railways etc.
- FORZ®Sand-E can also be used for road construction or as a water-permeable underlayer
Delivery and transportation options
- Continuous production, delivery from stock
- Assistance and support for administrative processes, ensuring smooth order fulfillment
- Trial batches possible
- Own weighbridge and loading facilities
- Easily accessible by road and waterway on the Hollands Diep